[ANN] SARInstaller v12 on SqueakMap

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Nov 2 20:00:54 UTC 2002

On Saturday 02 November 2002 10:39 am, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> > Do you mean that it gave them names starting with '/'?
>
> Yup. And whole oodles of path after that and before the file name.
>
> > Did you have
> > absolute names in additionalFiles?
>
> Hey, I may be dumb, but I aint stupid... plain file names (see
> below).

We can fix this. Apparently someone made ZipNewFileMember>>from: use
the stream's name (which is absolute). I don't know why I didn't see
this when I tried it (hey, it ran once!), but try this change:

SARPackageDumper>>
storeAdditionalFiles
 	package additionalFiles do:
 			[:filename |
 			zip addMember: (ZipArchiveMember newFromFile: filename; fileName:
filename; yourself).
 			prelude
 				nextPutAll: 'self zip extractMember: ''';
 				nextPutAll: filename;
 				nextPutAll: '''.';
 				cr]

If this fixes the problem (I think it will), please send this to Avi
Bryant, who's maintaining the code.
--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com