[ANN] CGUI WidgetSet

yampa at mindspring.com yampa at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 2 22:18:46 UTC 2002

On Sat, 02 Nov 2002 14:35:48 +0300 danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> I think we have several different, separate GUI
> frameworks/additional
> widget sets, none of which are known or used
> much by anyone.
>
> Does anyone know them well enough to say if
> they (any two) have enough
> in common to merge?
>
> Daniel

I don't know about all of them, but I am working on a next version of BobsUI,
which is one of these widget sets.  BobsUI has the ability to be extended
reasonably easily, so you can add your own widgets, both to extend the basic
widget set, or to have your own theme.  It already has a check box and a
button, but it doesn't have an iconic button.  I am going to release it around
January.  If you like, I can put some screen shots on the BobsUI swiki page.

Doug R.