reserved words?

Michael Vanier mvanier at cs.caltech.edu
Mon Nov 4 03:17:43 UTC 2002

self, super, nil, true, and false come to mind.  I'm not sure if they are
technically reserved.  They are called "pseudovariables" in ST jargon.
"true" and "false" are also pseudovariables, but they are singleton
instances of class True and False respectively.  Similarly, nil is the
singleton instance of class UndefinedObject.  So that just leaves self and
super ;-)

Mike