Minimal images [was: Re: [ANN] Spaghetti Tracer (0.4)]

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Nov 5 06:51:47 UTC 2002

Hi dan

could you tell us where you will put this tiny.image.

Someone I guess jon hylands did a new major shrink for 3.2. Jon what
was the size you got at the end.
We may be interested to have a small (but not tiny) image to do further
language experiments. But we should look at that.

Stef

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/