Squeaker eager to play Croquet ( GAH! Flash! )

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 6 01:46:41 UTC 2002

I took your reply as humor, but in case I was mistaken, I believe the "they"
Daniel referred to is "JAVA/SHOCKWAVE/FLASH," not the unflashed folks.

Given the scope and vision of Croquet I'm not sure advanced web features are
out of place, though normal practice is to include a "plain vanilla" index
page for those who, by choice or need, use browsers of limited capacity.
Reading the .pdf and website info it seems unlikely, though, that Croquet
will appeal to, or even function for, those who cannot or will not use
graphically rich user interfaces.

Gary Fisher