Squeaker eager to play Croquet ( GAH! Flash! )

Gary Fisher gafisher at sprynet.com
Wed Nov 6 09:28:25 UTC 2002

Hi, Randal!

Having done some work with sightless computer users my personal preference
is to build my public websites to be fully navigable with Lynx and then add
bells and whistles, without breaking the text-level usability, only if and
as appropriate.  However, my imagination is taxed trying to imagine the
vision of the Croquet preliminary description brought to fruition in
text-only mode.  <s>

As a private, developer's website, Croquet's appears to fit the needs of its
target audience.

All the best,

Gary