Squeak License

German S. Arduino garduino at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 20:04:24 UTC 2002

Thanks by your response Alan, but at the same time
sorry because I´m note sure of well understand what
you are saying (I'm from Argentina and my mother
language is spanish).

Con you explain me a bit more why the Squeak license
is better than GPL license?

Thanks in advance and Best Regards.

---
Germán S. Arduino
http://gsa.swiki.net

Believe me, you don't want Squeak to be GPLed (I