Croquet & Alphaworld

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Nov 7 11:55:52 UTC 2002

Alan Kay <Alan.Kay at squeakland.org> said:
>The documentation says quite clearly not to hit OK, but to hit cancel.

Talking about documentation, via-via I got the following feedback on the
graphics:

"you must know that the lady in the croquet picture is
violating at least two rules that I was taught when I was a lad - (1) not to
raise the mallet above waist level (you were meant to swing it between your
legs, and that would make high swings impossible without some personal
damage(!)) and (2) not to put your foot on your ball when you were sending
your opponent off - nice picture though."

Nothing important, but it's the only bit of feedback I can give as long as I
haven't downloaded the 90Megs ;-)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo