[ENH] Image Browser: for browsing code in the other .image file

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Fri Nov 8 09:30:11 UTC 2002

Actually, there *is* such a tool -- Hunter Kelley's nifty feature
that lets you directly open a changelist browser on the changes log
(as far back as you designate) of another image's changes file.

Just point a FileList at any .changes file, and choose "recent
changes" from the button pane or from the menu.

This enhancement entered Squeak 3.3a in July, and will obtain fresh
life in Squeak 3.4a, any day now...

Cheers,

   -- Scott

At 1:21 PM +0100 11/7/02, Torge.Husfeldt wrote:
>On the other hand, it wouldn't hurt to have a tool that helps you out
>finding stuff in change files belonging to dead image files.