Where Squeak is Headed [was: Module discussion]

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 8 19:34:01 UTC 2002

Dan Ingalls <Dan at SqueakLand.org> is claimed by the authorities to have written:

> "Under new management"
> Michael shared with me one other topic raised at the OOPSLA BOF, but not included in the public report.  Here's the wording I saw:
>
> 	"The suggestion is to hand management of the update stream over to a group
> 	of experienced Squeakers. This group will manage the review and publishing
> 	process and have SqC as advisors in the background.
> 	Candidates right now are Göran, Doug, Ned and Tim (you did volunteer,
> 	didn't you? ;-) ). Volunteers, comments, vetos are welcome."
If nominated I will sand, if appointed I will surf. Not like I have a
job or anything to get in the way.... Of course, I could always charge
a licensing fee to support the management fees :-)

tim
Any program that runs right is obsolete.