Croquet Speed

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 22:31:01 UTC 2002

I have only read the PDF description so far, but when
I tried to describe Croquet to a friend, the first
thing he said was something to the effect of "that
would be ideal for a head mounted display and glove
input".  This also seems to me that this might be an
ideal way to interact with a new generation user
interface, although I understand that in order to
avoid some of the disorientation problems, a high
frame rate is needed for this type of thing.  Maybe
another generation or two of hardware yet ...