On MacOSX (Re: Croquet under linux problems)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Nov 10 23:11:15 UTC 2002

On Sunday, November 10, 2002, at 01:40  PM, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:

> Yeah, that's where I was.  Good luck.

Ok, an update for those that build Mac VMs. I built a mac VM, using a
3.3 image with the macintosh special change sets.
That VM has changes to B3DAcceleratorPlugin, BitBltPlugin, Squeak3D,
and the addition of the BMPReadWriterPlugin, as compared to 3.2.8b9.

This produces a VM that still crashes. However I've an errand to run
for a few hours, then I'll be back to look more
closely at the Mac openGL code.

People are welcome to confirm those results, beside you need to build
from the 3.3 source or croquet source if you are doing mac vm building
to get the plugin changes because they aren't in the 3.2 stream.

===