[ANN] Squeak 3.4a

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Nov 12 20:29:22 UTC 2002

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 11:46 am, PhiHo Hoang wrote:
> > *  Squeak 3.2/5956 is its point of departure.
>
>     After a hundred odd updates, my image now says it is :

They're not _all_ odd.

>         'Squeak3.4alpha latest update: #5105'
>
>     Where are the other 851 updates ?
>
>     BTW, now when I 'Alt-h' (browse hiearchy) I get :
>
>         'Error: subscript is out of bounds: 0'.

Try changing CodeHolder>>spawnHierarchy as follows:

spawnHierarchy
	"Create and schedule a new class hierarchy browser on the currently
selected class or meta."
	| newBrowser aSymbol aBehavior messageCatIndex
selectedClassOrMetaClass |
	(selectedClassOrMetaClass _ self selectedClassOrMetaClass) ifNil: [^
self].
	newBrowser _ HierarchyBrowser new initHierarchyForClass:
selectedClassOrMetaClass.
	((aSymbol _ self selectedMessageName) notNil
		and: [ (MessageSet isPseudoSelector: aSymbol) not ]) ifTrue:
		[aBehavior _ selectedClassOrMetaClass.
		messageCatIndex _ aBehavior organization numberOfCategoryOfElement:
aSymbol.
		newBrowser messageCategoryListIndex: messageCatIndex + 1.
		newBrowser messageListIndex:
			((aBehavior organization listAtCategoryNumber: messageCatIndex)
						indexOf: aSymbol)].
	Browser openBrowserView: (newBrowser openSystemCatEditString: nil)
		label: self selectedClassName , ' hierarchy'

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com