problem filing in changeset

Dustin Sallings dustin+squeak at spy.net
Tue Nov 12 21:12:46 UTC 2002

	When trying to file in a changeset I was working on last night, I
get the following error:

	MessageNotUnderstood: commentStampt:prior:

	Examining the stack, it appears to be coming from ``Compiler
class'' evaluate:textOrString for: anObject notifying: aController logged:
logFlag

	textOrString is as follows:

	'XMLRPCDecoderTest commentStamp: ''dls 11/12/2002 00:58'' prior: 0'

	If I try to browse the changeset and file in items by line, I get
a ``key not found'' error from SystemDictionary when it's looking for the
same symbol.

	...and it sucked, because it was a really good changeset.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>