Minimal images [was: Re: [ANN] Spaghetti Tracer (0.4)]

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Wed Nov 13 06:39:54 UTC 2002

> > I'll store the image out somewhere tomorrow
>> with a VM that works (I'm too sleepy now).
>
>    (This was written on Nov. 05.)
>    Apparently, I missed the message you announced
>    the location where you put that 240KB image.

PhiHo (and all) -

Sorry about that.  It took me a while to get it working with an old VM (I don't know if this is because I am running OSX).  Then I wanted to convince myself that you could file stuff in to it, and I'm having trouble with directories (more OSX?).  Then, as I was starting to converge, I decided to have fun over the long weekend (no, I mean real fun ;-) and let it slide.  I'll get SOMEthing out tomorrow, and hopefully a bit of commentary about how to play with it.

	- Dan