SARInstaller works fine ( Was: [SARInstaller][3.4a] Having trouble with installing SAR file )

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Nov 13 17:34:48 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 13 November 2002 09:29 am, Brent Vukmer wrote:
> I was just describing what was listed in the the ArchiveViewer.  I
> didn't do anything in my script to generate the preamble or
> postscript.

Hmm...

Did you load the 3.4a version of the SARInstaller?

Are you using Windows? If so, I guess this makes sense (I changed it
so the file names use platform-specific separators, so that's what
you'd see in the Archive Viewer. Guess I have to test it in Windows,
eh?)

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com