Bug in SUnit?

Dustin Sallings dustin+squeak at spy.net
Wed Nov 13 17:50:07 UTC 2002

	So, I was writing a TestSuite last night for my app.  It covers
two classes, each of which has a single test.  One of the tests succeeds,
and one of the tests errors (i.e. neither succeeds nor fails).  I created
a TestSuite in a third class that returned the tests from the first two.
This third test runs both tests (I can see output in Transcript), but
declares the tests were successful.

	Has anyone seen this before?  The usage of TestSuite wasn't
completely obvious, but it does seem to actually run my tests, so it seems
like I got it right.

--
SPY                      My girlfriend asked me which one I like better.
pub  1024/3CAE01D5 1994/11/03 Dustin Sallings <dustin at spy.net>