[ENH] Request a little more help text for SM-Loader

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Wed Nov 13 20:12:16 UTC 2002

The reasons for not showing all packages -
1. Don't show irrelevant packages.
2. If you (packager) want people to see your package, give it the right
categories, and make it installable.

I agree that seeing nothing is not nice. Though it should be rare - only
happens for alpha images, and for a short while at that.

There - now you know my thinking, let me know if you still think
something else would be better. I'm not dogmatic on this.

BTW - it seems some people don't catch the help in the menu. Better
suggestions? Make it the default text when no package is selected?
methinks it might look a little strange (though that's less important
than it being dead-simple to figure out).

Daniel