[BUG][YAXO][3.4a] version madness

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Thu Nov 14 00:27:48 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Michael Rueger wrote:
> Well, not really. The date in the change set is much newer, but the
> contents are identical to the code in 3.4 (initial release + fixes). (I
> just did a diff against each other)

Ah, I was getting confused by the changeset date (I was working with
several different images and versions of YAXO this morning trying to get
XML-RPC to work).  The changeset I have that has a similar date to that in
3.4 uses #entityAt: instead of #elementAt:, but the code in 3.4 doesn't.

Even so, YAXO is definitely a great candidate to be extracted.