Win32 tablet support suggestions

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 14 03:39:14 UTC 2002

Hi,

I need to get tablet support under Windows, and was wondering if
anyone has any suggestions about how to accomplish this.  I browsed
through some of Microsofts docs about the TabletPC, and quickly
decided to try to avoid that route (I'm not a Windows programmer, just
a Squeaker with access to a free PC laptop).

The other option I'm examining is to use the WinTab API, which has
apparently been the standard way to go for the last several years.
It supports Wacom tablets (which is what I have), as well as products
from many other companies.

Does anyone have any advice that can save me some trouble?

Thanks,
Joshua