Win32 tablet support suggestions

Aaron J Reichow reic0024 at d.umn.edu
Thu Nov 14 05:08:38 UTC 2002

On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus wrote:

> Hi,

Yo-

> I need to get tablet support under Windows, and was wondering if
> [...]
> Does anyone have any advice that can save me some trouble?

What specifically are you trying to write support for? Just using a tablet
input for Squeak? From your two emails, I've gathered that's what you're
looking to do...

I've used Squeak with a Wacom tablet with the wacom drivers installed with
no problems, didn't have to add anything to my Squeak installation.  Mind
you, the only features I used were click and right-click, but those things
and moving the pointer worked fine.  Whar exactly are you trying to
support?

Regards,
Aaron

  Aaron Reichow  ::  UMD ACM Pres  ::  http://www.d.umn.edu/~reic0024/
  "the end of the human race will be that it will eventually
      die of civilization. "                          :: r. w. emerson