[ANN] StarBrowser for Squeak

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Thu Nov 14 10:57:49 UTC 2002

Roel,

that's great!  The download link doesn't seem to be working for me (at
least in Mozilla, I'll try IE) but as soon as I can get it on I'll start
playing with it more.  It looked really cool at OOPSLA but I didn't
think I'd get to use it so soon.

Just tried it in IE and it worked fine so I don't know what Mozilla's
problem was.  Off to try it out now... :)

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)