[ANN] SARInstaller forks for 3.2 and 3.4a

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Thu Nov 14 15:34:34 UTC 2002

I've got a fresh 3.4a image running on Windows 2000.  I just loaded
SqueakMap, SMLoader, etc.  I installed the SARInstallerFor34 package and
then tried to install the Refactoring Browser 0.93 and Connectors 1.2a
...  The Connectors flaps and drawing project never get created.  No
error gets thrown, but when I go to the ChangeSorter the changesets for
both "Connectors" and "Refactory" are empty.

Anybody else seen this?