Learning more about YAXO

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Thu Nov 14 20:28:13 UTC 2002

Hi!

I just installed YAXO 1.3 from squeakmap and to my surprise, it is very
different from what I have used building the XMLRPC-Server. The
XMLParser I used, had been strongly modified by the soapopera changeset
(or some others, like sixx?), so that functionality I relied on is
missing (as a newbie, I didn't noticed that. Mea culpa!).

So I'd like to learn more about the parser that is available from
squeakmap. Is there any documentation for the squeakmap-version? Or is
there (simple) software using this unmodified parser?

Tia, Markus