RB

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Nov 14 21:04:02 UTC 2002

Ok, guys, don't panic, I'm looking at a fix, will be fine soon (this
weekend).

Use refactory.5.sar for now (all past versions are available on the web,
their d/l url is right next to the current ones).

Note that 3.4 and 3.2 are somewhat different, RB won't be optimal for
both until I fork it (as Ned did a package of his) or find another
solution.

Daniel