How to submit refactorings (or: Removing PWS)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Nov 14 22:55:11 UTC 2002

On Thursday 14 November 2002 01:38 pm, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> 3. After some testing, and sometime for the package maintainership
> to move to SM, the removal script is made into an update.

I think we need to separate these removals somehow from the update
stream. Perhaps my earlier suggestion about having removal scripts
register themselves separately so you could choose to remove specific
packages.

I don't want someone who's using (say) PWS to update for bug fixes and
suddenly find themselves without functionality they needed...

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com