[ANN][IMPORTANT] Mission statement

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Nov 15 14:45:02 UTC 2002

Ken G. Brown <kbrown at tnc.ab.ca> said:
>SqCeers (pronounced squeecers, from Squeak Central Seers, and
>squeezing the best out)
>SqueakyCleaners
>SqFers

Interesting, fun, and original suggestions abound...

  ... but I still like Guides the best.

Gives me a warm fuzzy image of guys in dark-brown cloaks showing the way
accross the two great plains of SqueakLand: the Blue Plain, and the Pink
Plain. What's more, they know the passes through the misty Mountains of
Misunderstanding that separate the two great plains in certain places...

(yaddayaddayadda)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Cogito ergo evigilo