croquet reports from an os-x user

Jim Menard jimm at io.com
Fri Nov 15 19:50:13 UTC 2002

> Using modifier keys and the trackpad to move around feels a little odd-
> do you have any suggestions on getting an external 3-button mouse to
> work?

I haven't tried this yet, but I have a Kensington six-button USB mouse. The
driver can set per-application responses to the buttons (mimicing key
presses, modifier keys, etc.) I imagine this will work well for movement
and gestures.

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm at io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"My parents just came back from a planet where the dominant lifeform