Croquet questions and problems

David A. Smith davidasmith at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 15 19:54:28 UTC 2002

The popup menu is a place holder for something real later on. At the
moment, it does nothing.

If an object is not selectable, it ignores any events. The default is the
popup menu for now. No objects in the Mars world are selectable at present.

We simply have not been able to test on the Macintosh, so I can't comment
on most of the problems with that. I am pretty happy that it runs as well
as it does. We are aware of a number of issues here and have fixed some.

David