[BUG] FileList under MVC

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Sat Nov 16 19:08:56 UTC 2002

This bug report is for Squeak 3.4alpha latest update: #5109
(The bug can also be found in Squeak3.3alpha latest update: #4981)

Bug description:
In an MVC-project, open a file list and select a text file
(SQUEAK.ini or ReadMe.txt for Squeak will do).
Select a portion of text in the file content view, call
up the view menu and select the option 'copy'.
You get this error:
Error: attempt to index non-existent element in an ordered collection

In a morphic project, this error will not occur.

When we look a bit closer, we see that in
CustomMenu>>invokeOn:orSendTo:, an attept is
made to fetch a target that is not given.

Any ideas to fix that?

Greetings,
Boris