[Glitch]? in FileList/3.4alpha?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Nov 16 21:13:27 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 11:58 am, Markus Fritsche wrote:
> If I decompress a gzipped file with the decompress-button, the
> filelist is not reloaded. Is anyone able to reproduce this
> behaviour?

Yes. I think that the service registration stuff has broken this. The
problem is that the GzipFileStream is responsible for this service,
but doesn't know anything about the file list.

And the menu that's spawned doesn't know enough to call back to the
file list, either.

I've fixed this in a change set that I just posted to the list.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com