Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Sat Nov 16 22:57:33 UTC 2002

On Saturday 16 November 2002 02:32 pm, Lloyd Zusman wrote:

> I've been using versions 3.2-5 and 3.2-6devel, and I'm trying to
> load a new image file into an already running Squeak session.
> However, I don't know how to do this.

What're you trying to do?

If you're trying to move Morphs from one image to another (possibly
with a change set tagging along), use the Project file in/out
functionality that's easy to get to from the UI.

Or you could use ImageSegments more or less directly to save selected
objects on a file that can be loaded into another image.

Moving source code is handled by various text fileout methods that are
available from the UI, or you could use DVS (available from
SqueakMap).

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com