[ANN] SARInstaller updated on SqueakMap

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Sun Nov 17 11:48:54 UTC 2002

Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> On Friday 15 November 2002 08:07 am, danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:
> > Yup, I want to rollback the RB for 3.2, fork, and fix for 3.4a.
> > Currently can't load into 3.2, because there seems to be no
> > SARInstaller for 3.2.
>
> You can get it at:
> http://bike-nomad.com/squeak/SARInstaller-nk.14.cs.gz
>
> As soon as I figure out why Flow over-wrote my registration, I'll
> re-register it...

Currently there seems to be 2 SAR installer packages and one Flow and
they all have different UUIDs:
Flow:
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/6b204abd-a0f7-4949-8bd5-aafa
722ad03b
SAR 3.4a:
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/16dff307-ff49-4996-a216-9579
89e92d48
SAR 3.2:
http://map2.squeakfoundation.org/sm/package/ac6ea80a-cad6-403b-8286-3db1
ff5d53a4

But I will investigate the server log to see what happened. I restarted
the server on friday because the UI Process had gone bye-bye - this
should of course not lead to this problem, but it feels like it could
have something to do with it. I will check the log and the code and see
what happened.

regards. Göran