Balloon3D refactored

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 17 12:15:46 UTC 2002

Hi andreas

That's great. I was wondering if SqScript could be one of the
distribution we will be able to have in
the future. How do you see it fitting the new schema?

Stef

PS: You saw the star browser is starting to work (quite rudimentary) in
squeak.
What are the news about the morphic refactoring?

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/