Croquet on mac os-9

Andreas.Raab at gmx.de Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Sun Nov 17 15:55:01 UTC 2002

Hi John,

This is great! Thanks a lot for your help. Incidentally, with all the flurry
of GLX<InsertYourPlatformHere> I guess I should really build some sort of
OpenGL plugin which simply links against the host libs. Bert, John, Is this a
problem on any of your platforms (e.g., is there a need to link against GL at
runtime rather than compile time)?!

Cheers,
  - Andreas