Extended Quick Squeak Syntax Quick Reference available

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Nov 17 17:04:23 UTC 2002

Hi all,

I want to give to the community a chapter on the Squeak Syntax for the
book I' slowly finishing.
it is based on the original Quick Ref develop by Andrew Greenberg and
Andrew Black.
The pdf is available at:

http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/WebPages/Squeak.html

Andrew (sssss) if you need the latex files just ask I have no problem
that you retrofit what I wrote in your QRef.

Stef

PS: if you find inconsistencies, mistakes please report them.

Dr. Stéphane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch)
http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/