Looking for network rewrite testers

danielv at netvision.net.il danielv at netvision.net.il
Sun Nov 17 18:01:41 UTC 2002

Hi Michael.

There was this rude guy here earlier, he said that if we want your
network improvements, we'll need to test them. And that Celeste needs to
work. Well, I want them, so please point me at your latest, and let me
know if I can help adjusting Celeste/just testing.

Thanks for all your work, especially this project - it will be a really
great relief to all the code that does any networking.

Ciao!
Daniel