Croquet on mac os-9

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Sun Nov 17 23:17:08 UTC 2002

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Linking is no problem, of course,
compile-time or run-time. However, extension functions need to be loaded
at runtime anyway, because they're driver-dependent. Even multi-texturing
is an extension, if you have really old drivers ;-)

Or do you mean you want to build a plugin without resorting to FFI?

-- Bert

PS: Actually I like Bob's solution, which is TSTTCPW. Find attached a
ready-to-use changeset - removes like a thousand methods or so ...