Rollback with Croquet -- Harware issue ?

Andreas.Raab at gmx.de Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Mon Nov 18 14:18:21 UTC 2002

Hi Alexandre,

First of all:
> When I evaluate: B3DSceneMorph new accelerationEnabled

'accelerationEnabled' is a property which indicates that the morph _should_
use HWA not that it does. E.g., if it is not set then you will never get 3D
HWA but even if it is set you may not. So this is no indication about the
hardware properties.

> I run Croquet on a not-really-new laptop under windows 2000, and I guess
> it is because my Hardware isn't supported.

Check out what you get when you do

  TGraphicsTest open

and click on the "run tests" button. In any case, it'd be interesting to
find out what graphics hardware is in your laptop. And it might be worthwhile to
check with the vendor if there are any updates for the drivers.

Cheers,
  - Andreas