Behavior of Shift+arrow

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 18 15:46:56 UTC 2002

Joern Eyrich <Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de> wrote:
> Hi Torge,
>
> "Torge.Husfeldt" wrote:
> > Do you think this would be a good candidate for putting on
> > SqueakMap?
>
> I'd rather put it into the update stream.
> I see SqueakMap more as a place for complete well-defined unloadable packages, while this is a *change* to a subset of ...whatever... well, it's basically ... all over the place (Graphics-Text, ST80-Support, Kernel-ST80 Remnants, ST80-Pluggable Views, Morphic-Text Support)

I was thinking of adding an SM top category called "Package type" with
these subcats:

"Image refactoring"
"Package removal"

and perhaps we could also put in:

"Image improvements"

This would at least make these larger ENHs easily testable for many
people before we harvest or whatever. Of course we intend to build a
better harvesting tool but in the meantime this could work.

regards, Göran