Adding Viewer category and methods?

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 19:17:34 UTC 2002

Okay, now I know I'm getting in too deep.  In my
little learning project, I added the class method
below, trying to add some of my own things into the
Viewer.  When a morph of this class is instantiated
and then a Viewer is opened on it, the category shows
up in the category list, but when that category is
selected, there are no entries under it.

I'm sure that I just don't have a complete
understanding of what's going on here and am missing
something fundamental.  Anyone care to point me in the
right direction?

    <:3)~

additionsToViewerCategories
	"Answer a list of (<categoryName> <list of category
specs>) pairs that characterize the phrases this kind
of morph wishes to add to various Viewer categories."

	^ #((#'network host' (
(slot packetSize 	'The host packet size' number
readWrite player packetSize player packetSize:)
(command findPathTo: 'Find a path to host' player)
	)))