Rollback with Croquet -- Harware issue ?

Hans Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Mon Nov 18 20:00:21 UTC 2002

Hi,

Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> AFAIK Trident Cyberblade does not have accelerated OpenGL drivers, only
> DirectX. You can try GLDirect, it allows you to run OpenGL-based
> applications using DirectX drivers:
>
> http://www.scitechsoft.com/

a very good hint (I use a Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600 with Trident
Cyberbladechip)
but unfortunately it doesn't help. Quake III works fine (which doesn't
before), but Croquet hangs if using the scitech setting "maximum
combability", and Croquet crashes completely with VM Error if using the
setting "maxium speed". I'm using Win2k.

Greetings

Hans