[ANN] Test Runner Enhancements (re) registered on SqueakMap

Brian T Rice water at tunes.org
Mon Nov 18 22:47:12 UTC 2002

On Mon, 18 Nov 2002, Ned Konz wrote:

> Another package got eaten (this one by Balloon3D), so I had to
> re-register it.

Damn. I tried working with Goran last night to find the source. The best
we came up with was in SMSqueakMap>>addCard: to make a consistency check
(am I replacing a card with one for the same project?) and then to try to
allocate and register it with a new UUID. This requires re-organizing the
method, since it logs the UUID before updating. I'm not sure if he posted
the change, but I'm sure he will when he can, given that the bug's source
doesn't immediately become evident.

--
Brian T. Rice
LOGOS Research and Development