Request for network failure test cases

Andreas.Raab at gmx.de Andreas.Raab at gmx.de
Tue Nov 19 11:06:22 UTC 2002

Hi Guys,

After the recent messages about "occasionally lockups of network code" I'm
pretty sure that we got problems in consistently reporting network failures
across platforms. Anyone up to writing a few test cases what should happen if a
network failure occurs?! The tests could simply open a connection then
destroy it and verify that the client side gives the "right answer" at various
points of the connection for various inquiries. I don't want to write these
tests myself because I *know* what I get on Windows and it might not what you
think you *should* get ;-)

Cheers,
  - Andreas