What happened to SqueakMap?

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Nov 19 20:07:24 UTC 2002

Goran,

last time I used the UUID code, the IDs had one major failing... they
weren't unique! :)  We had to check each one against the database to
make sure we hadn't already been used.  I never really looked into why
they seemed to repeat so frequently but I'm better either you need to
fix that or at least check each new one before using it.

Julian

julian at beta4.com
Beta4 Productions (http://www.beta4.com)