[newbie] openInWorld

Stefan Champailler schampailler at easynet.be
Wed Nov 20 08:51:43 UTC 2002

Dear you all,

I'm new here and from what I read this is th eplace to post my question.
If not, please let me know.

I was thinking of making a collection of  Morphs  moving in  a window.

Following some tutorial, I made a class derviving from Morph. Then I
instanciate that class (Ant) like this : Ant new openInWorld. This works
fine : I have a morph in a window (well that's what I'm think).

However when I repeat the process, I have a new Morph (OK) but not in
the same window as the one before.

Therefore, I think I don't understand the "world" concept and its
connection with what I use to call a "window".

Thanks for any answer,

stF.

PS: I did not post the source code because I think it's so simple that
it's not very needed.