[BUG] Unsaveable Morphs with Scripts?

Marcel Weiher marcel at metaobject.com
Wed Nov 20 10:26:22 UTC 2002

On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 10:24  Uhr, Scott Wallace wrote:

> Which version of Squeak were you using?

It was a 3,2 #4959.  The Morph is an "active" collage created from a
bunch of pictures taken with a digital camera.  The image was moved
from another machine.

The first problem in saving were references to the external JPEG files
that hadn't been moved with the image.  This was a bit strange because
all the image data was stored internally in Forms anyway and the
collage was and is fully functional.  Anyway, this resulted in
walkbacks, which took a while to figure out.

There probably is an "abandon external references" menu item somewhere
that I missed, but the only way I managed to get beyond this point was
to zap the ResourceManager's list of known items.  This may very well
have precipitated the further problems, because apparently the project
later saved fine from the original machine.

Marcel

--
Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com