[ANN] Comanche now on SqueakMap

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Wed Nov 20 13:45:24 UTC 2002

Avi Bryant wrote:

> On Wed, 20 Nov 2002, Stephen Pair wrote:
>
> > I've put Comanche 5.1 on SqueakMap.  Comanche 5.1 is identical
> to 5.0 except
> > that it's delivered as a SAR on SqueakMap and consists of two files:
> >
> > 	- kom-preload.cs
> > 	- kom.st
>
> Excellent!  Thanks, Stephen.  Are you going to be maintaining Comanche
> further?

Well, I could but I need to check with Bolot first.  I do have a lot of
things I want to do with Comanche (I need to harvest some stuff out of
Swiki.net)...but most of that should be packages that add on to Comanche
(but there are certainly things that need to be cleaned up in Comanche
itself).

> > This does not reconcile Comanche with Michael's recent
> refactoring of the
> > network code...that's next on the todo list.
>
> Wasn't Michael already doing some work towards this?

Yes, I think so.

- Stephen