Why is YAXO in the stream?

Stephen Pair spair at acm.org
Wed Nov 20 22:41:54 UTC 2002

I saw that code, but it wasn't immediately obvious to me how to use it.
Does this make DVS use the sar format when you hit "file out" in the package
browser?  Or, is that an option?  What about a way to do this without
needing to create a new subclass of PackageInfo just to add a change set?

- Stephen