Can I play a .MP3 with Squeak?

Richard A. O'Keefe ok at cs.otago.ac.nz
Thu Nov 21 00:27:19 UTC 2002

	From squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoundation.org Thu Nov 21 00:34:27 2002
	Subject: Do I really have to rebuild the entire VM?
	From: Marcel Weiher <marcel at metaobject.com>
	To: squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
	Sender: squeak-dev-admin at lists.squeakfoundation.org
	Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:32:32 +0100

	Hi folks,

	I am looking at getting Croquet to run in CocoaSqueak and found that I
	need the B3DAcceleration plugin (and port the GL glue code).  OK,
	doesn't seem too big of a problem.

	Then I notice that the plugin interface seems to have completely
	changed again, meaning I can't get the current B3DA plugin into my
	current VM setup, but rather have to redo everything from scratch.

	Is this really so?  Why has the plugin interface changed, again?

	Marcel

	--
	Marcel Weiher				Metaobject Software Technologies
	marcel at metaobject.com		www.metaobject.com

My wife is interested in pipe organs, and some of the sites I've
come across describing particular ones have short .mp3 files for
download.  Can I play these in Squeak?  How?
(System: Squeak 3.2 on MacOS 8.6 on a G3.)